Sunday 24 August 2014

KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer

Hi

After 1 year of admiring, I have finally “bring” her home.
Unlike when I bought my oven, I have done so much research and was confused at one point which oven to get.  But I didn’t have 2nd thought when the red KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer was on sales at Tott for S$699.  I simply grabbed it without hesitation.

Every time, I look at my counter top, I couldn’t believe that I actually owe a KitchenAid Mixer.  But it’s true fact that I own it!  I’m now the owner of this new red and shiny KitchenAid Stand Mixer.

Now, with this powerful mixer, I should be able to make bread confidently.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Amy,
    Congratulations on your new KA mixer! It is gorgeous! Wish you lots of happy baking and delicious bakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi amy, dont know why this post of yours is showing as the most current post in your blog on my dashboard...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Can't wait to try your cakes and breads!

    ReplyDelete